Viral Content Lab is a Denver, Colorado-based digital and content marketing company. We specialize in creating content in the form of stunning social media graphics, videos, posts and ads for our businesses based in US and Canada.
We’re seeking a creative, hardworking, passionate, self-starter and highly professional individual to fill out a contractor based position with our company.
***Interns or Recent College Graduates Are Welcome To Apply***
- Create stunning social media visuals (graphics, short animations, videos) using the training and tools provided.
- Outreach to new prospects via email marketing and contact forms and follow up.
- Create proposals in the form of short e-books (applications provided).
- Post content to client pages using our in house software (training provided).
- Conduct SEO work for the content writing team.
Post content on WordPress based websites.
- Assist in daily administrative work like answering emails, attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, process improvement, and other daily tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have your own laptop for work.
- College graduate or in the process of obtaining a college diploma, certificate or degree. (Marketing or Creative Design a plus)
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe products (Illustrator, After Effects)
- Must possess excellent graphic design skills.
Knowledge of Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email marketing, and social media marketing would be considered a plus.
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail.
- Take ownership and pride in delivering consistent, quality work
- Can work independently, but is eager to collaborate.
- A fast-learner, who can quickly absorb and adapt to new tools and technologies.
SALARY & EXPECTATIONS:
- Work from anywhere but under our supervision. (conditions apply)
- Training provided.
- Flexible hours (pick your own hours) – 40 hours a week mandatory.
- Monthly bonus after 3 – 4 month of the probationary contract period.
(monthly bonus will be based on sales percentage)
- Salary based on experience and education.
This is a contractor based position with a very high likelihood to renew the contract for 1 year after 3 month probation period.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resumes to email@example.com